Our Chip/Vida breeding will move to Summer 2021
Due to the Covid-19 Border closures between the US and Canada, we will postpone our much anticipated Chip/Vida breeding until Summer of 2021. If you were on the puppy list, rest assured that you will remain there and that we won’t forget about you! Thank you everyone for your continued patience.
View more details about this breeding at: www.esmondrott.com/upcoming_litters.htm